Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Fantastic Four

My favorite women in fashion right now are:

Erin O' Connor because she pulls of menswear like no ones business. But then again with those long legs and amazing haircut, who wouldn't?




Giovanna Battaglia: I want everything she has ever worn. Somehow she manages to wear the newest trends without looking...well... too trendy. Besides I've never seen anyone work color and patterns so well into an outfit.



Emmanuelle Alt: She is my fashion soul sista :) Her minimalistic style and the way she adapts and transforms basics (e.g. that infamous leather jacket) is simply brilliant. This is a woman who understands the value of good tailoring.


The Olsen Twins: (I know technically they are two but the title of the post would look weird were it the Fantastic Five, no?) They are crazy, cool and everything in between. I mean, seriously, who else could pull off a pimp hat?? MK can.

4 comments:

  1. I love the first pic of emmanuele alt...and of course mk olsen looks as awesome as ever. I've never heard of erin o'connor though but yes I love how she pulls off the menswear style.
    I've been trying to find a mens blazer for myself but I haven't been able to find one I like yet :/ she rocks it tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of great inspiration! Emmanuelle Alt always looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. inspirrring:) fashion people are always soo tall!


    alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olsen are my fave also great style and taste
    NEWBIE CHECK AND COMMENT ON
    http://fashionaddress.blogspot.com/
    COOL BLOG

    ReplyDelete