Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lord and Taylor


So I got this amazing vintage Lord and Taylor sequined jacket at a consignment store for 3 dollars! I was so excited because I am not usually lucky when it comes to finding good vintage pieces. Because it is so glam, I wanted to tone it down by wearing it with dark colors. I think it came out alright but I want to try something bolder. Hmm... any suggestions?

FYI- short hair is totally liberating! For those of you who haven't tried it, DO IT. That whole, short hair has to go with you face myth, is bs. AND you save TONS of money on shampoo which in these difficult economic times is always a plus. :)

Sequined jacket, vintage. sheer gray top, express. shoes, Michael Kors (love him btw!)

3 comments:

  1. AAAHH awesome jacket!! I love sequins so so much...and yes you're right about the short hair thing...I keep telling myself I'm going to do it but then I always wimp out for fear I'll look like Orphan Annie =( Maybe some day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. killer jacket!!! im still trying to find a sequined mini skirt, now i gotta be on the look out for a jacket!!

    ReplyDelete