Monday, February 9, 2009

i need a camera pronto!



So my bday wont be until march but i'm already making a list of the things i'm lusting for this year. Granted the list is a little far fetched considering that all my friends are jobless and in debt (college is a bitch!) and my part-time job is not exactly a money maker. However, i have hope that by some miracle my adorable bf might come into some money and buy me a new camera. He usually takes the pics for the blog with his Nikon but he's been busy lately and so the posting inadvertently slows downnn. i still love you bb ;)

ANYWAYS, here are other things i really really want for my bday: (*fingers crossed*)

1.





I would wear my docs with black skinnies, over-sized AA sheer white tank, leather jacket, and studded cuffs. *sighs* just look at how shiny they are...

2.





I've always wanted drop crotch pants but have never found the perfect mix of casual/comfy/chic. These from forever 21 give me hope.

3.



Silk trousers from Victoria's secret in black of course. I'd wear these with some chunky heels, fur chubby, sheer AA white tank, and a simple gold chain.

4.



AND finally, Agy's hair. :D

2 comments:

  1. Pink docs and drop crotch pants? genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally understand about the whole drop crotch pants issue. i have similar lust for them, but when i went to zara and tried a gajillion pairs on, i was disappointed. thanks for pointing out F21, maybe i'll check it out. i also have feeling i might have good luck with that at urban outfitters...

    ReplyDelete